- 1 Where is the model number on a KOHLER engine?
- 2 How do I read my KOHLER serial number?
- 3 What is the spec number on a KOHLER engine?
- 4 Where is the serial number on a KOHLER generator?
- 5 How do I identify my Kohler faucet?
- 6 What do the first two digits indicate on a 10 digit Kohler serial number?
- 7 How can I tell how old my Kohler engine is?
- 8 How do I find Kohler toilet model number?
- 9 How do I find my engine serial number?
Where is the model number on a KOHLER engine?
Kohler Engines Model Number Lookup – Label/Plate Information The model number on a KOHLER engine is located on a silver decal, which is typically attached to the blower housing of the engine. In addition to the model number, this decal will also include specification and serial numbers.
How do I read my KOHLER serial number?
Serial numbers for KOHLER and STERLING products are usually 8 to 11 characters long, most commonly 9 characters long. Most serial numbers start with the letter “S” and the remaining characters will be alpha and/or numeric. The serial numbers for Steam Generators and DTV start with any alpha or numeric character.
What is the spec number on a KOHLER engine?
Model Number and Serial Number Location The model number, serial number, and specification code on a vertical engine are located on a silver decal attached to the blower housing on the side of the engine cover. Look up your Kohler engine parts.
Where is the serial number on a KOHLER generator?
Locate the Model Number The model number is located on a label near the electrical box on top of the steam generator.
How do I identify my Kohler faucet?
Identifying Your Faucet Model
- The model number is printed on a tag that is attached to the cold water supply line of the faucet.
- The supply line is located below the sink, countertop, bath rim, or behind the bowl of a bidet.
- The model number, or part number, is typically preceded by “P/N.”
What do the first two digits indicate on a 10 digit Kohler serial number?
I did some searching and found that starting in 1985 Kohler went to a 10 digit serial number, the first two digits indicate year of manf, and digits 3, 4 and 5 indicate the day of the year that it was made. Example: 3725510551 indicates built on the 255th day of 2007.
How can I tell how old my Kohler engine is?
You can find the VIN in the lower corner of your windshield on the driver’s side. In the series of numbers and letters, the tenth from the left denotes the model year and the eighth is the engine code.
How do I find Kohler toilet model number?
The model number is located inside the tank, either molded into the china or stamped with blue or black ink. The model number consists of four or five digits and may include a K prefix. In some cases, the model number is preceded by 97 or F.
How do I find my engine serial number?
Your serial number is located on your engine plate, often located on the left-hand side of the engine. Typically the first letters and numbers will identify the engine, for example, DJ51279, to find all the parts we have online for your engine.